Sunday, June 3, 2018

ESAD 2018 Annual Catalogue Launch Blog Hop


Hello again! Today I am participating in an ESAD Blog Hop with 26 other Stampin'Up Demonstrators from around Australia and New Zealand. We are showcasing items from the new 2018-2019 catalogue and I hope you get lots of ideas and inspiration as you hop around the blogs. You may have arrived here from seeing Emily Campbell's fabulous creations but if you started here, click the 'Next' button at the bottom of this post to continue hopping.

 

When I first saw the Graceful Glass Suite, I immediately thought of the beautiful stained glass windows in the church where I was married. I decided to make a wedding card using a Window Box Bridge Fold which suited my theme perfectly. This fold was created by the amazingly creative Bronwyn Eastley. Instructions for making this fold can be found on her blog here.



For the card base I used one of the new colours in the Neutrals family - Gray Granite. This is a brownish grey colour and perfect for stone walls. To create the stone wall I used the brick mask from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and my Silicone Craft Sheet. I made a sandwich consisting of the magnetic plate, cutting plate, silicone sheet, cardstock, brick mask and finally a cutting plate. I then ran this (with a bit of elbow grease) through my Big Shot. The bricks were then sponged with Sahara Sand.

The stained glass window was created using a piece of the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum which I coloured using the vibrant new 2018-2020 In Colour Ink Pads and Blender Pen. The vellum is sandwiched between two pieces of cardstock with identical holes cut out with a die from the Layering Circles Framelits.
I created the bouquet using the new Varied Vases bundle with leaves and stems from the Bouquet Bunch framelits.

The card folds flat to fit in a C6 envelope

 

All products used are available in my Online Shop here.


Product List
Next up is Katrina Duffell and I'm sure she has created something very special. Click the NEXT button to hop over and see.
Thanks for stopping by and hopping with us today. If you get lost along the way or there's a broken link, you can find a link to the next blog in the hop in the participant list below.

 
wp.me/p8XiGr-33D

Participant List

1.   Kelly Kent
2.   Leonie Schroder
3.   Joanne Stubbings
4.   Libby Dyson
5.   Courtenay Heuston
6.   Fi Cobbin
7.   Carolina Evans
8.   Peta Stephen
9.   Sharon Dalton
10. Jackie Aitken
11. Rochelle Blok
12. Nicole Wilson
13. Emily Campbell
14. Denise Buetler   (you are currently here)
15. Katrina Duffell
16. Delys Cram
17. Kathryn Mangelsdorf
18. Megan Lenske
19. Mandy Depiazzi
20. Bronwyn Eastley
21. Jo Weedon
22. Siobhan Fitzsimmons
23. Melissa Gifford
24. Cathy Pinchbeck
25. Jessie Holton
26. Jenny Bowman
27. Rose Packer






No comments:

Post a Comment