Sunday, June 16, 2019

What Will You Stamp? Challenge - Love You To Pieces #WWYS223

This week the What Will You Stamp? Challenge features the Love You To Pieces stamp set.


For my card this week I was inspired by the sentiment "Let's get together soon". I decided to create a 'half-finished' puzzle and scatter the remaining puzzle pieces around it.
I used Blueberry Bushel cardstock for my card base and dry embossed the card front with the 'Subtle' embossing folder.
To create my puzzle frame, I took the Puzzle Pieces die and inked it up with Memento ink and stamped it onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I then adhered the frame to a layer of Blueberry Bushel cardstock.


I adhered a piece of Perennial Essence patterned paper to Whisper White cardstock and stamped my sentiment in Blueberry Bushel ink followed by Versamark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I cut the puzzle pieces with my Big Shot die cutting machine.


Once I had cut my puzzle pieces, I adhered several to the puzzle frame and then mounted the frame to my card front using Dimensionals. Lastly I adhered the remaining puzzle pieces to the card front.

Product List

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic card Denise! I love how your puzzle isn't "complete"! Thanks for playing along with us again this week at WWYS Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete