Friday, June 21, 2019

Let's Get Inky June Sketch Challenge - First Frost



Let's Get Inky challenges are monthly Facebook-based challenges. Anyone who is on Facebook can join in the fun. The winning project is the one which receives the most 'Likes' when the entry deadline is reached.
The June challenge is a Sketch challenge which means you must interpret the sketch to create a card.

Here is the sketch

 

For my card I used the First Frost stamp set and dies.
My card base is Night Of Navy cardstock 21 x 10.5 cms scored at 14.85 cms. Onto this I layered a piece of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper 9.25 x 14.85 cms which I adhered to the card base with wet glue.
Next I stamped and die cut various images and arranged these onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock  6 x 14.85 cms which I dry embossed with the Subtle 3D embossing folder.
I used Night Of Navy, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Old Olive and Soft Seafoam inks.


I adhered some of the images with wet glue and others with Dimensionals to give depth.
I wound a piece of Night Of Navy Twine around the white cardstock twice and tied a bow.
I then attached the panel to the patterned panel with Dimentionals.
The sentiment was stamped with Calypso Coral on a piece of handcut Whisper White cardstock and attached with Mini Dimensionals


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment