Sunday, June 2, 2019

ESAD Annual Catalogue Blog Hop Sneak Peek


Hello and welcome to our latest Blog Hop. Today we are showcasing products from the new annual catalogue which will be available from June 4th. You may have arrived from seeing Nicole's fabulous creation but if you started here, click the 'Next' button at the bottom of this post to continue hopping.


I live in a leafy street very close to a river and our garden is always full of birds. I love watching their antics and listening to their songs and was delighted when I saw the new bird-themed products.
For my project today I chose to use one of our new In Colours called Terracotta Tile and items from the Bird Ballad Suite. The Box was inspired by a gift box I saw a couple of years ago made by Linda Parker. The box is made from a single piece of cardstock and covered with panels of  the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper. The 'roof' section was dry embossed with the Corrugated embossing folder. I cut the hole in the front of the box using the 1 3/8" circle from the Layering Circle dies and covered it with window sheet to stop the contents from falling out.
I stamped the branch and birds from the Free As A Bird stamp set with Memento ink, coloured them with Blends and then cut them out with my snips.


To accompany my gift box I made a thank you card. I used the new Stitched Nested Labels dies to cut the frame from Terracotta Tile cardstock and attached it to the card front. I then masked the frame and stamped the little flowers from the Free As A Bird stamp set around the frame. The 'nest' was made using the Sprig Punch. I stamped, coloured and cut out the bird and then tucked it into the nest. To finish the card I made a bow of Whisper White Baker's Twine coloured with Balmy Blue Blends and attached a little antique coloured flower from the Bird Ballad Trinkets.


I chose to fill my box with chocolates to give as a thank you gift.


All products used are available to purchase from my Online Shop here 


Product List

Next up is the very talented Sandra Mastello who I'm sure has an inspiring project to show you.
Thanks for stopping by and hopping with us today. If you get lost or if there's a broken link, you can find a link to the next blog in the list of participants below.


Blog hop participant list:
3.   Kelly Kent
4.   Jo Stubbings
6.   Denise Buetler (you are currently here)


21 comments:

  1. This is amazing Denise - definitely on my list of projects to try. Thanks for the inspiration! Kelly x PS, congrats on the new blog, though I always admired that you stuck it out with DBWS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute project< Denise. Quite ingenious and congratulations on your new blog. I looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve your box it is so pretty and great new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect box for that very stamps set!! They were supposed to be together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWSERS that is sooo cool!!! Congrats on the new blog <3 It looks great!!!
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wowee! This is amazing Denise, how very clever. Congrats on your new blog it looks fab! Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the box and card you've made Denise, thank you for sharing xoxo great blog hop ladies xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your box is AMAZING! I just love everything about your projects today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous Denise! The bird box is amazing!! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Denise, I love your little bird house and the idea of filling it with choccies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this so much! It is such a Denise project just beautiful! That bird house/ box is so adorable my friend xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. p.s you blog is looking amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Denise, your gift box and matching card are stunning. This would make such a great gift especially filled with chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute box. Love this suite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so sweet Denise. I love how you created the nest on your card - very clever and cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, Denise! The little birdhouse is of course perfect with this suite (and better filled with chocolate than eggs, right?!) but my favourite detail from both creations is the birds' nest on the card. So clever! I'm very pleased to see you have a new blog, hopefully we will be seeing lots of your fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like so many of the others, I love love love your bird house - and the clever nest! Construction projects are always on my fav list and this project is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! this is AWESOME Denise!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete