Sunday, May 23, 2021

ESAD Annual Catalogue Blog Hop


Hello again! Today I'm hopping with fellow Demonstrator friends from around Australia and New Zealand. We're all part of a Facebook group called ESAD.


We are showcasing products from the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue which launched on the 4th of May and I hope you get lots of ideas and inspiration as you hop around the blogs. You may have arrived from seeing the talented Rebecca Scurr's gorgeous creation but if you started here, click the 'Next' button at the bottom of this post to continue hopping.

With so many fabulous new products it was difficult to decide which to feature for today's hop.

This year I absolutely love all 5 of the new In Colours and Stampin' Up! have given us a great selection of products to coordinate with them.

For my project I have chosen to use the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper (DSP) which features all of the new In Colours. The sheet I selected highlights the colours Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya and Polished Pink.

For my card base I used Thick Basic White cardstock and dry embossed the front with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder. I then used the Polished Pink Stampin' Write Marker to create 'splatters'.

Next I adhered a piece of Polished Pink cardstock which I first edged using the large stitched scalloped die from the new Scalloped Contours Dies (part of the new Color and Contour Bundle).

For the last layer I adhered my piece of Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.

At this point I couldn't decide which of the three coordinating colours I liked best for the cardstock layer, so I decided to make all three!

Using the Medium Daisy Punch, I punched out 3 daisy petals each of Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya and Polished Pink Shimmer Vellum. This Vellum is just gorgeous but it is really difficult to catch the beautiful shimmer on a photo. I adhered the 3 petal layers together using glue dots and then added one of the fabulous matching Loose Flower Flourishes to the centre of each daisy.

Lastly I heat embossed my sentiment on Basic Black cardstock using white embossing powder.


All products used are available in my Online shop here

Product List

Next up is the very creative Sharni Haines who I'm sure has a fabulous project to show you.




Thanks for stopping by and hopping with us today. If you get lost or if there's a broken link, you can find a link to the next blog in the list of participants below.


Participant List

1.       Sharni Haines

2.       Nicole Wilson

3.       Narelle Fasulo

4.       Monique Fielder

5.       Sue Vine

6.       Tanya Rees

8.       Lou Kitzelman

9.       Melissa Gifford

10.   Teresa Leggo

11.   Tracy Held

12.   Delys Cram

13.   Kelly Kent

14.   Rebecca Scurr

15.   Denise Buetler   (you are currently here)


9 comments:

  1. Nice projects, the daisy looks great with the papers. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I haven't played with this vellum yet but I am certainly inspired now. Thanks Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Denise. I adore the colours and the vellum looks amazing. Guess what's going on my next order?! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Denise. They definitely all things fabulous. Just gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card and very pretty, you have brought that shimmery Vellum to life with your daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I'm not sure I can pick a favourite, the daisies look amazing with the vellum! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty! I love your layout and the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely are those shimmery daisies!! Such pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shimmer vellum and how it looks as daisies, the cute little embellishments in the centre look perfect.

    ReplyDelete