Sunday, March 10, 2019

ESAD March 2019 Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop



With only three weeks left to earn some amazing free Sale-A-Bration products, we have another ESAD Blog Hop with some examples of how you can earn free items and some samples of what you can do with them.
You may have arrived from my lovely friend Lou Kitzelman but if you started here, click the 'Next' button at the bottom of this post to continue hopping.
 

A lot has been happening during this year's Sale-A-Bration. Not only die we have all the fabulous free items available from the 3rd of January, but on the 15th February we had a second release of free products to choose from.
After supplies of several of the free items were exhausted due to their huge popularity, Stampin'Up! made an additional 8 items available toearn. I'm pretty sure this is the most free items we have ever had to choose from! To see all of the free items available, click here.
To add to the excitement, on the 1st March the Sale-A-Bration 'Coordination' products were released for purchase for a limited period until the 31st March. Yay - cutting dies, a punch and a sentiment stamp set to coordinate with some of the free Sale-A-Bration items. To view these products click here.

 
When I saw the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper, I knew my mum would love it and decided to make her a Mother's Day card with it. I purchased the Lovely Flowers Edgelits, the Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Petal Pink variegated ribbon out of the Occasions catalogue for a total of $94.25 and chose the Butterfly Elements for my free item as I thought they would go very well with the floral patterned vellum paper.
The elements are natural wood but I wanted a more elegant look so I embossed them with gold embossing powder.
 
 
I decided to make a matching gift and used a Baker's Box as they are a very good size and a wide variety of gifts will fit into them. The floral vellum paper really pops when it is laid over whisper white cardstock. I used my Stampin' Trimmer to make the cutout around the clear window so that the box contents can still be seen. I finished the box off with the beautiful Petal Pink variegated ribbon.
 



All products used are available to purchase from my Online Shop here
 
 
Product List
Next up is the very talented Siobhan Fitzsimmons who I'm sure has created something special.
Thanks for stopping by and hopping with us today. If you get lost or if there's a broken link, you can find a link to the next blog in the list of participants below.

hightreeshouseofcards.com/2019/03/10/esad-sale-a-bration-blog-hop
Participant List
1.   Kelly Kent
2.   Nicole Wilson
3.   Lou Kitzelman
4.   Denise Buetler  (you are currently here)
5.   Siobhan Fitzsimmons
6.   Peta Stephen
7.   Monique Fielder
8.   Lisa Whitehead
9.   Libby Dyson
10. Lauren Meiklejohn
11. Jackie Aitken
12. Sharon Dalton
13. Maree McIntosh
14. Cheryl Algie
15. Rochelle Blok
16. Rebecca Scurr
17. Delys Cram
18. Jessie Holton








1 comment: