Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Crafternoon In Isolation Challenge #1 - One Layer Stamping

As I can no longer hold my fortnightly 'Crafternoon' classes in person, I have created a private Facebook group for my ladies where we can share news and projects while we are in isolation. Classes are now being held fortnightly via Zoom and in the weeks between classes, I have started a short Tips & Techniques session via Zoom where we can chat and catch up and I demonstrate a technique which we have not previously done in class.

To keep the creative juices flowing, I have started a weekly challenge in which everyone can participate and post their projects on our private group. The weekly winner is drawn using a random number generator during our Zoom session and receives a small spot prize with their next class kit.

Once I have set the theme for the challenge, I create a project to start us off. This week I chose the very versatile stamp set 'Perennial Birthday' for my card.


The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured using Dark Pool Party, Light & Dark Granny Apple Green and Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blends.
I placed a strip of paper across the Whisper White card about 4cms from the top edge to form a mask and then stamped the images above and below that.
Measurements: Coastal Cabana card base 21cms x 14.85cms scored at 10.5cms. Whisper White card layer 14.25cms x 10cms, masking strip 2.5cms x 13cms

Products used are available in my Online shop here

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment