Wednesday, March 1, 2023

JAI#641 - Inspiration Challenge

The challenge at Just Add Ink this week is to use the photo below as inspiration to create a project.


I love creating scenes using ink and blending brushes so I created a beach scene with the two little girls  taking a walk along the beach looking for seashells.


I first stamped the image of the little girls from the Beautiful Moments stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Basic White cardstock. I then masked the images and used my Blending Brushes and ink pads to create the ocean and beach.

 For the sky I used Balmy Blue ink, for the distant ocean I used Pacific Point ink and a stamp from High Tide for the waves, for the shallow water I used Coastal Cabana ink and for the sand I used Crumb Cake ink with a stamp from Sending Sunshine for the speckles in the sand. I used Whisper White Pigment ink to create the breaking waves along the beach.

Once I had finished blending, I removed the masking from the stamped image and coloured the little girls using my Stampin' Blends alcohol markers. To finish, I stamped some seagulls from thye Beautiful Moments stamp set and the sentiment from the Fabled Friends stamp set.

Product List

If you would like to join in the Just Add Ink challenges, head over to their blog here.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I just love this stamp set too. Perfect for your beachy card. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweet card …. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet scene Denise! Your blending is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete